Thursday, January 13, 2005

 

New Idea For Blogging

I've been mulling for quite some time various ideas to make an unique (read money making) blog in the vast blogosphere. I think I've hit on a winner tonight. Drunk blogging! Ok, I'm not drunk at present, but after 1 1/2 martinis, I can see the future already.

Ok, martini blogging... What's the perfect martini? Tonight, I'm using Bombay Sapphire Gin and Martini & Rossi Vermouth. Ratio: 2 to .5, shaken with crushed ice and poured into a chilled martini glass. Served with provolone and pepperoni. (Screw the olives!) For my delicate sensibilities, I'm halfway in the bag.

Let's see now... I think we need a salient point here... and a link, gotta have a friggin' link! Ok, here we go... Althouse, sweet goddess of the north... It's a desperate cry for attention. This law-babe needs a man and she needs him right now. If I wasn't married already, I'd be there in a flash. But I'm taken, very, very taken. Ok, Blogosphere, it's time to line up and be counted. There are scads of single men in the ether, one of you has what it takes to satisfy the needs of the Blond Law Goddess Of The North. Email, dammit!

Ok, that ought to do it. Drunk, slobbering over a dame and barely intelligent. I think that's an idea the blogosphere is ready to embrace. And oh yeah, zero carbs too! Now if I can just get Acidman to give me a link... oh yeah... the infamy!




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?